Monday, November 17, 2008

back to the old day's life

today, is my first day back to the old time, u know why? cause my maid go back home liao,sobz no more maid. from now on everything also "kao" ownself liao JY MR.GARY!!
well back to my old day's life,go out need to close everything include my computer, WTH, cannot dl so fas liao anime sobz. nvm later on i ill get used to it. today de rice is i cook wan!! wanna try? come my house lo =P. cook rice like the old days, lucky didnt call me cook "ho bao dan" haha.
well b4 i cok rice me went out for lunch with who? of course with my college mates la!! we go to "hou dei fong" eat at Genting Klang which is near to my grandmother house ^^. u know wat? i think we r the most noisiet in that restaurant, well thats biasa to us (H13) already haha. well after we eat all separate and went home la went hostel la and bla bla bla. went home so boring and dont know do wat then see show lo. see see see then feel wanna sleep liao, wa then beh tahan go sleep liao, sleeping for 10 minutes then suddenly MR.NICKSON called me and he say i didnt do 1 part of my BM assignment. well im sorry mr. Nickon >.< and at night ah still dont know do wat maybe see show ah or see tv lo and thats all.
From: Ka Li Kai = Gary.

No comments: